Angarkha & Dhoti Fancy Dress Costumes of Boys for Fancy Dress Competitions or National Stage Show
- The material for the costume is bought from well-known vendors which provide exclusive material for fancy dresses in India.
- This Costume is well stitched with color contrast. This costume wears this for doing the Dance. This costume use light and comfortable fabric.
- Rajasthani Dance Fancy Dress For Man traditional ethnic royal fashion cotton Turban, Angrakha & Dhoti will surely give you a royal look on every occasion.
- The fabric used in making the costume is skin-friendly and hygienic as well. The accessories used are also made of materials that are soft and do not harm the delicate skin of Kids and Adults.
- The dress can be worn in all family functions as well as on these occasions like Wedding functions, Garba Nights, Navratri, ethnic parties, festivals, Pooja’s, etc.
- The neck and sleeves are adorned with intricate laces. The stylish dhoti in solid Orange color. This product used brocket and chairman material & angarkha and Dhoti dress.
- The costume is available to buy/rent in all sizes to match the different age groups. The accessories are made with size adjuster arrangements to fit the child who is going to wear them.
- One of the best Angarkha & Dhoti Dancy Dress Costume for buy or rent in Delhi / Noida.
FEW FACTS ABOUT ANGARKHA DRESS YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW!
- The term angarkha, also called angrakha, refers to a traditional upper garment worn by men in the Indian subcontinent, with origins in ancient India, which overlaps and is tied to the left or right shoulder.
- The angrakha was a court outfit that a person could wrap around himself, offering flexible ease with the knots and ties appropriate for wearing in the various principalities of the ancient Indian subcontinent.
- Some styles of the angarkha can be short. However, the angarkha can also be a long coat, or it can be a long tunic that is tied to either the left or right shoulder. Sometimes, cotton jackets or tops are worn underneath the angarkha.
- Another style of angarkha is a sort of shirt worn under the Jama and tied in two places on each side of the body. The angarkha also refers to a short calico vest with sleeves that descends only to the haunches. Instead of being fastened on both sides, is tied on one side only.
Apart from these we also take orders to make clothes in bulk before 07 days as the order would take 07 days for us to complete with grace and elegance.
|Product Name||Angarkha & Dhoti Fancy Dress Costume|
|Type||Fancy Dress/ Traditional dress|
|Age Group||All the age group|
|Year – Size||(3-5 – 24), (6-7 – 28), (8-10 – 32), (10-12 – 34), (13-15 – 36), (15-18 – 40), (Free Size – 44)|
|Fabric Material||Brocket and Chairman|
|Costume Usage||Fancy Dress competition, Animal Theme Party, etc|
|Minimum order quantity||1 set|
|Buy/Rent||The customer can buy or take on rent|
|Bulk Orders||Possible on customer demand|
About Sanskriti Fancy Dresses
Sanskriti Fancy Dresses as a company designs and manufactures costumes/Fancy dresses keeping in mind the comfort and hygiene of the user. The costume designed by Sanskriti Fancy Dresses is body-friendly helping the user to show off his/her elegance with style without feeling any discomfort caused by the materials/fabric of the costume. To cater to the needs of the people or kids Sanskriti Fancy Dresses provide costumes or dresses with all accessories for functions and parties.
Sanskriti Fancy Dresses are equipped with raw materials as well as experienced tailors having tailoring machines to meet the requirements of the ever-growing demands of fancy dress in many institutions.
Occasions are a part of human life as we are social beings and need to express our happiness with the mode of gestures in the form of functions and parties. For all these we need clothes also known as costumes or dresses, here Sanskriti Fancy Dresses plays a vital role in the lives of children and their parents. We design and manufacture fancy dresses as per the needs and trends in the market. The costumes or dresses provided by Sanskriti fancy Dress are always ready to meet the expectation of quality and comfort of the customer.
Summary of Sanskriti Fancy Dresses
|Year of Establishment|
|Legal Status of the firm||Sole Proprietorship|
|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Number of employees||40-50|
|Annual Turn over||1.50 crore to 2 crore|
|Registered Address||Shop No:18-19, Satyam Complex, Near Navin Hospital,
Sector Alpha II, Greater Noida,
Uttar Pradesh 201308
|Contact No.||0120-4282199, +91-9650501299|
With an assurance to deliver the products faster, we despatch the products as soon as the orders have been placed by the customer. We deliver products worldwide at nominal rates. We deliver the products in the metro cities within 3 -5 working days. We can deliver the products in more than 15000 + Pin Codes of India.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Due to any reason, if a customer wants to cancel the order, we have a liberal policy for the same. There are generally two stages of cancellation.
- For Straight cancellation just after the order placement: If the order is canceled before the shipment, we charge nominal cancellation charges.
- For cancellation after shipment: If the products reached the customer and there is a defect then only the replacement could be done. If the product reached the destination and the customer refused to accept the shipment then he/she has to pay the shipping charge for the same.
The refund will be done online mode only in the customers’ bank account within 10 working days after the cancellation of the order.
For taking the bulk orders we are always ready and needed a couple of weeks to design and stitch the clothes required by the customers. We can supply the bulk orders for delivery or on rent occasions like annual functions, fancy dress competitions, parties, etc.