Radha Rani Lehenga Fancy Dress Costume Of Girls For Janmashtami show
Description: Radha Rani Lehenga Fancy Dress Costume is one the costume that is highly in demand as children used to wear on the occasions. These costumes are also used in fancy dress competitions and various school functions.
- The material for the costume is bought from well-known vendors which provide exclusive material for fancy dresses in India.
- This lehenga choli made for a girl and comfortable in wearing for girls. Specially designed to represent Indian culture. Mythological Costumes Radha Rani Fancy Dress. This costume is specially designed for the Janmashtami show.
- This Radha Rani Lehenga Dress specially designed for a school function, theme party, family function. This dancing dress is comfortable in wearing and net and brooked Material is used.
- This costume is designed for girls to wear in school functions, stage dance shows, dance competitions.
- The costume and accessories are designed keeping in mind that the children are going to wear it.
- The fabric used in making the costume is skin-friendly and hygienic as well. The accessories used are also made of materials that are soft and do not harm the delicate skin of children.
- This Costume is in Golden & Red color combination choli with golden dupatta made in a light fabric with embroidered work. Heavy satin and brocked materials used for this lehenga and full net dupatta.
- The costume is available to buy/rent in all sizes to match the different age groups. The accessories are made with size adjuster arrangements to fit the child who is going to wear it.
- One of the best Radha Rani Lehenga Costume Dress for rent in Delhi / Noida.
FEW FACTS ABOUT RADHA RANI YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW!
- Radha Rani, also called Radhika, is a Hindu goddess and a consort of the god Krishna. She is worshipped as the goddess of love, tenderness, compassion, and devotion. She is described as the chief of gopis (milkmaids).
- Radha is sometimes considered as an avatar of goddess Lakshmi as in the Nimbarka Sampradaya and by some, as the feminine form of Krishna himself. Radha’s birthday is celebrated annually as Radhashtami.
- Radha is considered as a metaphor for the human spirit and her Rasalila dance with Krishna has inspired many types of performance arts.
Apart from these we also take orders to make clothes in bulk prior to 07 days as the order would take 07 days for us to complete with grace and elegance.
|Product Name||Radha Rani Fancy Dress Costume|
|Type||Fancy Dress/Mythological Dress / Dance Costume|
|Age Group||All the age group|
|Year – Size||(3-5 – 24), (6-7 – 28), (8-10 – 32), (10-12 – 34), (13-15 – 36), (15-18 – 40), (Free Size – 44)|
|Fabric Material||Satin, Net and Brooked|
|Costume Usage||Fancy Dress competition, School/College Functions, etc|
|Minimum order quantity||1 set|
|Buy/Rent||The customer can buy or take on rent|
|Bulk Orders||Possible on customer demand|
About Sanskriti Fancy Dresses:
Sanskriti Fancy Dresses as a company designs and manufactures costumes/Fancy dresses keeping in mind the comfort and hygiene of the user. The costume designed by Sanskriti Fancy Dresses is body-friendly helping the user to show off his/her elegance with style without feeling any discomfort caused by the materials/fabric of the costume. To cater to the needs of the people or kids Sanskriti Fancy Dresses provide costumes or dresses with all accessories for functions and parties.
Sanskriti Fancy Dresses are equipped with raw materials as well as experienced tailors having tailoring machines to meet the requirements of the ever-growing demands of fancy dress in many institutions.
Occasions are a part of human life as we are social beings and need to express our happiness with the mode of gestures in the form of functions and parties. For all these we need clothes also known as costumes or dresses, here Sanskriti Fancy Dresses plays a vital role in the lives of children and their parents. We design and manufacture fancy dresses as per the needs and trends in the market. The costumes or dresses provided by Sanskriti fancy Dress are always ready to meet the expectation of quality and comfort of the customer.
Summary of Sanskriti Fancy Dresses
|Year of Establishment|
|Legal Status of the firm||Sole Proprietorship|
|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Number of employees||40-50|
|Annual Turn over||1.50 crore to 2 crore|
|Registered Address||Shop No:18-19, Satyam Complex, Near Navin Hospital,|
Sector Alpha II, Greater Noida,
Uttar Pradesh 201308
|Contact No.||0120-4282199, +91-9650501299|
With an assurance to deliver the products faster, we despatch the products as soon as the orders have been placed by the customer. We deliver products worldwide at nominal rates. We deliver the products in the metro cities within 3 -5 working days. We can deliver the products in more than 15000 + Pin Codes of India.
Due to any reason, if a customer wants to cancel the order, we have a liberal policy for the same. There are generally two stages of cancellation.
- For Straight cancellation just after the order placement: If the order is canceled before the shipment then we charge nominal cancellation charges.
- For cancellation after shipment: If the products reached the customer and there is a defect then only then the replacement could be done. If the product reached the destination and the customer refused to accept the shipment then he/she has to pay the shipping charge for the same.
The refund will be done online mode only in the bank account of the customers within 10 working days after the cancellation of the order.
For taking the bulk orders we are always ready and needed a couple of weeks to design and stitch the clothes required by the customers. We can supply the bulk orders for delivery or on rent occasions like annual functions, fancy dress competitions, parties, etc.