Hanuman Gada Of Hindu God For Drama, Play Or Theatre Drama From Sanskriti Fancy Dresses
- The Gada (mace) is the main weapon of the Hindu god Hanuman. As the god of strength, Hanuman is traditionally worshipped by wrestlers in India.
- This Lord Hanuman‘s Golden Gada has beautifully Handcrafted in Plastic with gold polish.
- The Supreme Goddess Durga (Shakti), Supreme God Vishnu also carries a gada in one of his hands. In the Mahabharata, the fighters Bhima, Duryodhana, Jarasandha, Balarama, and others were said to be masters of the gada.
- The gada is one of the traditional pieces of training equipment in Hindu physical culture and is common in the akhara of north India.
- This Gada (Mace) is Specially Designed to use in Theatre Drama, Play, and other Spiritual Activities.
- One Of the best Hanuman Gada to buy or Rent in Delhi/ Noida.
FEW FACTS ABOUT GADA YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW!
The gada is a mallet or blunt mace from the Indian subcontinent.
The gada is one of the traditional pieces of training equipment in Hindu physical culture and is common in the akhara of north India.
It is believed that Lord Hanuman’s gada was the largest amongst all the gadas in the world. For training purposes, one or two wooden gada (mudgar) are swung behind the back in several different ways and are particularly useful for building grip strength and shoulder endurance.
Apart from these we also take orders to make clothes in bulk before 07 days as the order would take 07 days for us to complete with grace and elegance.
||Hanuman Gada Of Hindu God
||Male & Female
||Fancy Dress Accessories
||All the age group
|Year – Size
||(3-5 – 24), (6-7 – 28), (8-10 – 32), (10-12 – 34), (13-15 – 36), (15-18 – 40), (Free Size – 44)
||Fancy Dress competition, School/College Functions, etc
|Minimum order quantity
||The customer can buy or take on rent
||Possible on customer demand
About Sanskriti Fancy Dresses
Sanskriti Fancy Dresses as a company designs and manufactures costumes/Fancy dresses keeping in mind the comfort and hygiene of the user. The costume designed by Sanskriti Fancy Dresses is body-friendly helping the user to show off his/her elegance with style without feeling any discomfort caused by the materials/fabric of the costume. To cater to the needs of the people or kids Sanskriti Fancy Dresses provide costumes or dresses with all accessories for functions and parties.
Sanskriti Fancy Dresses are equipped with raw materials as well as experienced tailors having tailoring machines to meet the requirements of the ever-growing demands of fancy dress in many institutions.
Occasions are a part of human life as we are social beings and need to express our happiness with the mode of gestures in the form of functions and parties. For all these we need clothes also known as costumes or dresses, here Sanskriti Fancy Dresses plays a vital role in the lives of children and their parents. We design and manufacture fancy dresses as per the needs and trends in the market. The costumes or dresses provided by Sanskriti fancy Dress are always ready to meet the expectation of quality and comfort of the customer.
Summary of Sanskriti Fancy Dresses
|Year of Establishment
|Legal Status of the firm
|Nature of Business
|Number of employees
|Annual Turn over
||1.50 crore to 2 crore
||Shop No:18-19, Satyam Complex, Near Navin Hospital,
Sector Alpha II, Greater Noida,
Uttar Pradesh 201308
With an assurance to deliver the products faster, we despatch the products as soon as the orders have been placed by the customer. We deliver products worldwide at nominal rates. We deliver the products in the metro cities within 3 -5 working days. We can deliver the products in more than 15000 + Pin Codes of India.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Due to any reason, if a customer wants to cancel the order, we have a liberal policy for the same. There are generally two stages of cancellation.
- For Straight cancellation just after the order placement: If the order is canceled before the shipment, we charge nominal cancellation charges.
- For cancellation after shipment: If the products reached the customer and there is a defect then only the replacement could be done. If the product reached the destination and the customer refused to accept the shipment then he/she has to pay the shipping charge for the same.
The refund will be done online mode only in the customers’ bank account within 10 working days after the cancellation of the order.
For taking the bulk orders we are always ready and needed a couple of weeks to design and stitch the clothes required by the customers. We can supply the bulk orders for delivery or on rent occasions like annual functions, fancy dress competitions, parties, etc.