Manipuri Dance Costume of Girls for Fancy Dress Competitions Or Dance Competition
- The material for the costume is bought from well-known vendors which provide exclusive material for fancy dresses in India.
- This Manipuri Dance Fancy Dress Costume is specially designed for Manipuri Folk dance.
- This Manipuri Dance Fancy Dress Costume is designed for a girl to wear in school functions, fancy dress competitions, Dance competitions, festivals along during weddings and New Year celebrations.
- The costume and accessories are designed keeping in mind that the children are going to wear it.
- The Manipuri Dance Fancy Dress Costume is made from Chairman and Net Fabric in Red & White in color combination.
- The fabric used in making the costume is skin-friendly and hygienic as well. The accessories used are also made of materials that are soft and do not harm the delicate skin of the children.
- The costume is available to buy/rent in all sizes to match the different age groups. The accessories are made with size adjuster arrangements to fit the child who is going to wear it.
- One of the best Manipuri Folk Dance Costume Dress for buying or rent in Delhi / Noida.
FEW FACTS ABOUT MANIPURI FOLK DANCE YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW!
- Manipuri dance, also known as Jagoi, is named after the region of its origin – Manipur, a state in northeastern India bordering Myanmar (Burma), Assam, Nagaland, and Mizoram.
- Manipuri dance encompasses both classical and folk dance forms. The folk dance forms are mainly attributed to regional deities such as Umang Lai and performed during Lai Haraoba, and also the dances of the different tribal communities of Manipur.
- The classical Manipuri Raas Leela is one of the major Indian classical dance forms. The dance form is based on Hindu Vaishnavism themes, and exquisite performances of love-inspired dance drama of Radha-Krishna called Raas Leela.
- The Manipuri dance, in general, is a team performance, with its own unique costumes, aesthetics, conventions, and repertoire. Manipuri dance is religious art and its aim is the expression of spiritual values. Aspects of this performance art are celebrated during festivals and major rites of passage such as weddings among the Manipuri people, particularly in the ethnic majority of Meitei people.
Apart from these we also take orders to make clothes in bulk prior to 07 days as the order would take 07 days for us to complete with grace and elegance.
||Manipuri Dance Fancy Dress Costume
||Fancy Dress/Classical Costume / Dance Costume
||All the age group
|Year – Size
||(3-5 – 24), (6-7 – 28), (8-10 – 32), (10-12 – 34), (13-15 – 36), (15-18 – 40), (Free Size – 44)
||Chairman and Net
||Fancy Dress competition, School/College Functions, etc
|Minimum order quantity
||The customer can buy or take on rent
||Possible on customer demand
About Sanskriti Fancy Dresses
Sanskriti Fancy Dresses as a company designs and manufactures costumes/Fancy dresses keeping in mind the comfort and hygiene of the user. The costume designed by Sanskriti Fancy Dresses is body-friendly helping the user to show off his/her elegance with style without feeling any discomfort caused by the materials/fabric of the costume. To cater to the needs of the people or kids Sanskriti Fancy Dresses provide costumes or dresses with all accessories for functions and parties.
Sanskriti Fancy Dresses are equipped with raw materials as well as experienced tailors having tailoring machines to meet the requirements of the ever-growing demands of fancy dress in many institutions.
Occasions are a part of human life as we are social beings and need to express our happiness with the mode of gestures in the form of functions and parties. For all these we need clothes also known as costumes or dresses, here Sanskriti Fancy Dresses plays a vital role in the lives of children and their parents. We design and manufacture fancy dresses as per the needs and trends in the market. The costumes or dresses provided by Sanskriti fancy Dress are always ready to meet the expectation of quality and comfort of the customer.
Summary of Sanskriti Fancy Dresses
|Year of Establishment
|Legal Status of the firm
|Nature of Business
|Number of employees
|Annual Turn over
||1.50 crore to 2 crore
||Shop No:18-19, Satyam Complex, Near Navin Hospital,
Sector Alpha II, Greater Noida,
Uttar Pradesh 201308
With an assurance to deliver the products faster, we despatch the products as soon as the orders have been placed by the customer. We deliver products worldwide at nominal rates. We deliver the products in the metro cities within 3 -5 working days. We can deliver the products in more than 15000 + Pin Codes of India.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Due to any reason, if a customer wants to cancel the order, we have a liberal policy for the same. There are generally two stages of cancellation.
- For Straight cancellation just after the order placement: If the order is canceled before the shipment, we charge nominal cancellation charges.
- For cancellation after shipment: If the products reached the customer and there is a defect then only the replacement could be done. If the product reached the destination and the customer refused to accept the shipment then he/she has to pay the shipping charge for the same.
The refund will be done online mode only in the customers’ bank account within 10 working days after the cancellation of the order.
For taking the bulk orders we are always ready and needed a couple of weeks to design and stitch the clothes required by the customers. We can supply the bulk orders for delivery or on rent occasions like annual functions, fancy dress competitions, parties, etc.