Kalbelia Dance Dress Costume For Girls At All Age!
Kalbelia Dance Fancy Dress Costume is one the costume that is highly in demand as children used to wear on the occasions. These costumes are also used in fancy dress competitions and various school functions.
- The material for the costume is bought from well-known vendors which provide exclusive material for fancy dresses in India.
- The Rajasthani main attraction is the long skirt on their lower body which is called a Lehenga or a Ghagra which has a wide circumference.
- This dress includes an Angrakhi worn on the upper body. The sleeves of the Angrakhi can either be half-length or full-length. The head of the dancers is covered by an Odhani/Dupatta. This Costume whole dress is essentially black in color with red decorative laces. It also works with mirrors and colors full thread is sewed in an assortment of patterns.
- The dress can be worn in all family functions as well as on these occasions like stage shows, school functions, Kalbelia dance competitions.
- The costume and accessories are designed keeping in mind that the children are going to wear it.
- The fabric used in making the costume is skin-friendly and hygienic as well. The accessories used are also made of materials that are soft and do not harm the skin.
- The costume is available to buy/rent in all sizes to match the different age groups. The accessories are made with size adjuster arrangements to fit the child who is going to wear it.
- One of the best Kalbelia Dance Fancy Dress Custome for rent in Delhi / Noida.
FEW FACTS ABOUT KALBELIA DANCE YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW!
- The dance is an integral part of their culture and performed by men and women.
- The dance movements and the costumes of their community bear a resemblance to that of the serpents.
- The Kalbelia dance, performed as a celebration, is an integral part of Kalbelia culture.
- Their dances and songs are a matter of pride and a marker of identity for the Kalbelias and they represent the creative adaptation of this community of snake charmers to changing socioeconomic conditions and their own role in rural Rajasthani society.
- The dancers are women in flowing black skirts who dance and swirl, replicating the movements of a serpent. The upper body cloth is called Angrakhi and a piece of cloth worn on the head known as Odhani similarly the lower body cloth is called Lengha.
- All these clothes are mixed in red and black hues and embroidered in such a way that when these dancers perform these clothes represent a combination of colors soothing to eyes as well as to the atmosphere.
Apart from these we also take orders to make clothes in bulk prior to 07 days as the order would take 07 days for us to complete with grace and elegance.
|Product Name||Kalbelia Dance Style Costume|
|Type||Fancy Dress/ Classical Costume / Dance Costume|
|Age Group||All the age group|
|Year – Size||(3-5 – 24), (6-7 – 28), (8-10 – 32), (10-12 – 34), (13-15 – 36), (15-18 – 40), (Free Size – 44)|
|Fabric Material||Brocade-Net Fabric|
|Costume Usage||Fancy Dress competition, School/College Functions, etc|
|Minimum order quantity||1 set|
|Buy/Rent||The customer can buy or take on rent|
|Bulk Orders||Possible on customer demand|
About Sanskriti Fancy Dresses
Sanskriti Fancy Dresses as a company designs and manufactures costumes/Fancy dresses keeping in mind the comfort and hygiene of the user. The costume designed by Sanskriti Fancy Dresses is body-friendly helping the user to show off his/her elegance with style without feeling any discomfort caused by the materials/fabric of the costume. To cater to the needs of the people or kids Sanskriti Fancy Dresses provide costumes or dresses with all accessories for functions and parties.
Sanskriti Fancy Dresses are equipped with raw materials as well as experienced tailors having tailoring machines to meet the requirements of the ever-growing demands of fancy dress in many institutions.
Occasions are a part of human life as we are social beings and need to express our happiness with the mode of gestures in the form of functions and parties. For all these we need clothes also known as costumes or dresses, here Sanskriti Fancy Dresses plays a vital role in the lives of children and their parents. We design and manufacture fancy dresses as per the needs and trends in the market. The costumes or dresses provided by Sanskriti fancy Dress are always ready to meet the expectation of quality and comfort of the customer.
Summary of Sanskriti Fancy Dresses
|Year of Establishment|
|Legal Status of the firm||Sole Proprietorship|
|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Number of employees||40-50|
|Annual Turn over||1.50 crore to 2 crore|
|Registered Address||Shop No:18-19, Satyam Complex, Near Navin Hospital,
Sector Alpha II, Greater Noida,
Uttar Pradesh 201308
|Contact No.||0120-4282199, +91-9650501299|
With an assurance to deliver the products faster, we despatch the products as soon as the orders have been placed by the customer. We deliver products worldwide at nominal rates. We deliver the products in the metro cities within 3 -5 working days. We can deliver the products in more than 15000 + Pin Codes of India.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Due to any reason, if a customer wants to cancel the order, we have a liberal policy for the same. There are generally two stages of cancellation.
- For Straight cancellation just after the order placement: If the order is canceled before the shipment, we charge nominal cancellation charges.
- For cancellation after shipment: If the products reached the customer and there is a defect then only the replacement could be done. If the product reached the destination and the customer refused to accept the shipment then he/she has to pay the shipping charge for the same.
The refund will be done online mode only in the customers’ bank account within 10 working days after the cancellation of the order.
For taking the bulk orders we are always ready and needed a couple of weeks to design and stitch the clothes required by the customers. We can supply the bulk orders for delivery or on rent occasions like annual functions, fancy dress competitions, parties, etc.